Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cat Empire "Sly"

Here's another Weekend Post:

Well, I've officially been doing this so long, that I think songs from the early 2000s qualify for weekend posts, as throw-back tunes you (and I) may have forgotten about.

I was thinking about this song in relation to Thursday's post about good segues.  For whatever reason, I remember this as a song that was really hard to put into the mix.  Wherever I played it, it seemed to stick out like a sore thumb in the MVY mix.  Even though it was a hit within the Triple A world, it didn't last on our playlist.


Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment