Saturday, July 21, 2012

Luce "Good Day"

I haven't written a "Random Ridiculous Songs That Have No Business Being Played In Public Again But I Heard In The Grocery Store Today" post in a long while, but I heard this one the other day and thought:

That's weird.

This is one of those songs that we played on mvyradio years ago.  We played it a little bit, but it never got a ton of traction, despite being reasonably catchy.  And I don't think it was a major hit anywhere else.

So why was it on the Grocery Store P.A. system, years after its shelf life?

My only guess is that some programmer, the kind that works for a satellite in-store-delivery station, liked the song.  And because it wasn't a big hit, it was cheap to license it.

It's a fun song for the cereal aisle!  Just random . . .


Hear the song on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment