Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dead Milkmen "Punk Rock Girl"

Here's another Weekend Post:

This is another song that came to mind at my High School Reunion, for non-specific reasons . . .

It was fun to see how certain people (the ones I rarely/never saw, post-graduation) turned out.

The Punk Rock Girls who looked a little more conventional.

The slacker dudes who looked clean cut.

The shy girls who had apparently blossomed later.

And the guys who looked like only 5 minutes had passed since I last spoke to them.


Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show.  They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment