Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Charles Bradley "Heartaches And Pain"

It's 3am.  I just woke up.  I fell asleep with the kids as we put them to bed around 8pm.

I'm still not quite caught up from Newport Folk weekend.  Not caught up due to lack of sleep.  And still processing the many, many events of the weekend.

No profound thoughts here at 3am.  I just thought it was worthwhile to use today's blog post to share Charles Bradley And His Extraodinaries.

I love radio.  I love the medium and I love how it delivers the message.

But I am aware of its limitations.

We did carry some of Charles Bradley, live on the radio.

But if you don't see him, I think you lose part of the experience.

You lose the full sense of his passion, his drama, his theatricality and his enormous sense of gratitude for being able to perform.

So check out the video.  I'm going to go brush the fur off my teeth and go back to bed.


Hear the song on Youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment