Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bran Van 3000 "Drinking In L.A."

Here's another Weekend Post:

I can't freakin' stand the "Autocomplete" feature on Google. It drives me ba-nonckers that it will actually change something I'm typing, because it thinks it has a better idea of what I'm trying to say than I do.

But I will give Google credit for reminding me of this band and song---a 90s nugget pitched halfway between Beck's work and Moby's work of that era---when I tried to search for "Brand Name Electronics."


See the video on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show. They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment