Sunday, March 20, 2011

Daft Punk "Da Funk"

Here's another Weekend Post:

I read this week that MTV is bringing back the show "120 Minutes," which is great news for those who enjoy the offbeat and esoteric.

I remember happening upon this video just after it had started (I'd missed the beginning), so I had no idea what is was, who it was, or what the hell was going on. But I think it's one of the most oddly compelling music videos I've even seen (emphasis on "oddly").



Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show. They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment