Friday, September 14, 2012

Led Zeppelin "Celebration Day"

Welcome to a new feature called "I Looked At The Internet Today So You Don't Have To."

For those of you with your head not buried in a music hole, you may have missed or have only vaguely heard about some viral video or questionable rumor or unearthed performance.  So I'll occasionally post these, much like I put up the "Weekend Posts" which don't rise to the level of evoking a memory, but are worth sharing/reminding you of. ***

While rumors of a Led Zeppelin reunion seemed too good to be true, that's exactly what we found out we're getting---a video of the most recent Led Zeppelin reunion, which happened back in 2007.

It's coming to theaters, then DVD and such.  Just in time for the holidays . . .


See the trailer on Youtube.

***Also, let's face it, after 1,000 posts, I'm running out of memories to write about, so I'll pad things a little between personal anecdotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment