Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lisa Hannigan "Little Bird"

Jess and I once had this discussion about high heels.

She had mentioned something about an attractive woman in heels and I expressed a dislike for heels.

"Why?" she asked.

I wasn't sure. I'd never really explored my feelings about heels and why they don't make a woman look attractive to me.

Jess pointed out that heels made a woman look taller and slimmer. They make her calves look healthier and her butt look tighter. What's not to like?

I had to laugh at my own response:

"I'm always afraid she's going to topple over!"

Really. That's it. I watch women who think they are somehow looking sexy, wobbling down the street, teetering, one crack in the sidewalk away from going ass over tea kettle, and I think, "Someone help that poor woman."

I thought about that conversation about heels, when Jess shared this video for "Little Bird."

I want to like it, but I spend the whole 4 and a half minutes being unnerved that I'm about to watch a young singer-songwriter drown.

Enjoy!


See the video on Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I've got to think its some kind of trick, that or the video editor is a miracle worker.

    Lovely video though for a lovely lady whose second album is as great as the first.

    ReplyDelete