Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kina Grannis "In Your Arms"

I had a nice exchange of Christmas gifts with my wife this year.

I made her a book, taking some of my favorite posts from this blog that related to her and filled the book with pictures of us and the kids and whatever I was writing about.

She made me a little video, a slide show of the same kinds of pictures, telling our story.

And she set it to a song that I'd never heard before. She always claims it's hard to surprise me with music, because I hear so many things. So she felt like it was a good pick, a good share.

Nah, I'm not going to post her video here---I post a lot of personal things, but I also like to keep some things to ourselves.

But the song has a pretty neat video.


And while I'm mentioning that yes, I post a lot, I'll note that I passed the mark of 750 posts last week. That's 3/4ths of the way to my goal. I've set the challenge to myself, to get to 1,000 posts. I won't necessarily stop completely, but I may not post every day after that.

So, 240-something posts to go. I should hit number 1,000 some time in August.

Til then, lots of stories to tell. Thankfully, no jellybeans required.


See the amazing video on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment