Sunday, December 2, 2012

Year Without A Santa Claus "Here Comes Santa Claus"

A weekend/Holiday post

Whenever I think of a Christmas parade, I see this little scene from "A Year Without A Santa Claus" in my mind.

This was the idealized version of what it would be like to have Santa arrive via flying reindeer.

I'd always be disappointed by reality when Santa would come by in the local parade on top of a firetruck or in a convertible.  Sort of anti-climactic.

How will Santa appear during today's Falmouth Christmas Parade?  Only time will tell, but don't miss mvyradio's yearly broadcast of the event.  Like I always say, if you can't make it to a parade, then hearing a DJ describe it on the radio, is most certainly the next best thing.


Hear the song on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment