Friday, December 7, 2012

Joe Satriani "Sleep Walk"

I came home last night and my wife was playing this track.  It seemed perfect for the moment.

After a week of my wife being sick and losing her voice, along with both my kids coughing AND with Barbara and Laurel being sick at the station, well, it was bound to happen to me.

By the time I got home last night, my voice was reduced to a whisper and the haze of a cold had surrounded my head.

The nights have been long and the mornings have been early these past two weeks.  It's been a non-stop blur of the Save mvyradio campaign, plus the seasonal craziness of trying to prepare for Christmas.

My body has just hit the limit.  I'm not unhappy, but I'm tired and dreamy and fuzzy.

And I'm certainly in no position to sing.  So it's an instrumental today . . .



Hear the song on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment