Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mike Viola "Soundtrack Of My Summer"

I don't know why more people don't write aspirational tunes.  At a minimum, it seems like it would at least get some starter attention.

I mean, Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show wrote "Cover Of Rolling Stone" and guess where they ended up?

Why not write a song called, "I Hope I Sell A Millions Singles"?

Or, "My Music Video Just Went Viral"?

Of course, if it's a lousy song, it's not going to go anywhere.  But if it's a decent song, hey, people love to make a Cinderella story come true . . .

Maybe he's got a smaller aspiration here, but I like where Mike Viola is going with this one.

Doesn't this seem like the perfect kind of tune to be blasting out of a car with the windows rolled down while the sun is shining?

Doesn't it seem like the soundtrack of this summer could easily be "Soundtrack Of My Summer"?

It would beat the hell out of having to hear "Payphone" ad infinitum.


Hear the song on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment