Saturday, August 21, 2010

dEUS "Suds And Soda"

Well, it IS called Every Day I Write The Blog. Not Every WEEKDAY I Write The Blog.

So I'm going to start posting 7 days a week. But for these weekend posts, I'll be offering some shorter, simpler entries.

Quite frequently, I come across a song that I haven't heard since my early days of being a DJ, hosting a modern rock specialty show.

And I'll think: I should write a blog entry about this song . . . what does it remind me of . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nothing.

There are a lot of great songs from the last 20 years (and before) that I don't have a full EDIWTB story for, but are great to haul out of the mental storage facility. So I'll use these weekend posts to do that.

For instance, I'm sure few of you out there remember this track from dEUS. And fewer still have heard it any time in the last decade. So here 'tis.

No comments:

Post a Comment