Friday, October 23, 2009

R.E.M. "These Days"

Every Day I Write The Blog has a companion site, called Every Day I Video The Blog, a name that makes no sense, I realize. But it's a place for me to post videos related to the songs I'm writing about on EDIWTB (yeah that's right, I used an acronym).

R.E.M. have a new live album coming out, called "Live At The Olympia," with a companion documentary called "This Is Not A Show." It's pretty dynamic stuff, and the trailer at least (and hopefully the movie) captures the live energy these guys are still capable of.

You can jump over to EDIVTB, or you can see the trailer here.

And Amazon and R.E.M. are making one track available FOR FREE! Check this out:


Sample the whole damn album here (hit the forward button to skip tracks):


Buy the album 2CD/1DVD set called "Live At The Olympia," here

No comments:

Post a Comment