Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fat Boys "All You Can Eat"

It's a little weird to be thankful for a fractured family, but I do have to say that I have enjoyed this last run of days/meals.

Wednesday, we had dinner at my Mother-In-Law's house, which included her boyfriend's family too.

Thursday we had a traditional Thanksgiving at our house, with my folks and my sister's family, and my mother-in-law and brother-in-law's family.

Friday, we had another dinner at our house, this time with my father-in-law, my wife's sister and her family.

And Saturday, we're having a birthday dinner at my Mom's house, for my Dad, which includes my late sister's husband and his new fiancee, and my Auntie.

We couldn't corral all these folks into one room on one day. That would be nuts.

So instead, we've had a stretch of delicious food, and family love, for which I could not be more grateful.

(But the joyous gluttony did bring me back to this tune from "Krush Groove")


Hear the song on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment